Research Fellow at the Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex. I am interested in Labor Economics, Macroeconomics and Behavioral Economics.
My research project focuses on labor markets, technologies, skills and inter-generational mechanisms. I am part of the PILLARS Project.
🚨📢 Latest news:
- New working paper: Heterogeneous labor market adjustment to automation technologies (with F. Jaccoud and T. Ciarli)
- Call for papers Eu-SPRI Annual Conference (January 30, 2023)
- Labour Force and Annual Population Surveys User Conference 2023, Online (February 2, 2023)
- LSE Opportunity and Mobility Workshop, London, UK (April 24, 2023)
- College de France Junior Research Day, Paris, FR (May 23, 2023)